Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weel Two: Baptist Week

Dear readers, I guess I have to admit I havent been overly anxious about Baptist week. Please no hate mail Baptists, but the truth is I think of Baptist as a rather boring religion! Sorry to say, Baptists are fine people, I have been to Baptist Churches many times and even have some Baptists in my own family. My dad was actually attended a Baptist church for a while years ago. But yeah, its not one of the religions that really peaks my interests.

I did not get in touch with the person in charge at the baptist church I will be attending tomorrow. This is partly, well mostly, my fault, I have had a rather stressful and busy week. On top of job hunting I had several other incidents to deal with which ate up a lot of my time.

So, what do I know about Baptists? Well, I know they don't like dancing! I know they are a Christian religion and I believe part of what is considered "evangelical". I will be attending the Baptist church tomorrow and will find someone there to answer more of my questions!

As I mentioned before I wish I had more time and money to put into this project!