Friday, August 28, 2009

Presbyterians Don't Call Back

Well, I have to say I am a little disappointed, I have tried repeatedly to get in touch with someone at St. Stephens Presbyterian Church and as of today, no one has called me back. I guess I could have called another presbyterian church, but time constraints, job interviews (or the lack of) and the usual nonstop nonsense of life, prevented me from doing so.

I will go ahead and go Sunday to the church service, maybe I can find someone there to tell me a little bit more about Presbyterians. Also, I must remember to keep petty cash on me for the donation plates. The last two churches I completely forgot to do so and felt a little bit like an ass for not having anything to donate. I so wish they would get credit card swipers on those things, it would certainly make church donations much easier for those of us that prefer not to carry cash on us.

I am trying to decide what religion to hit next week. I think I would like to go ahead and do something a little more avant garde and do Chrisitian Science. They have a Christian Science church here, lets just hope someone calls me back!!!