Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Episcopal Ceremony

First I must say the Episcopal church here was quite beautiful. I have wanted to go in to this particular church for quite some time. The service itself was nice, similar to the catholic services I am used to. The prayers were different, I couldnt say them verbatim like I can at the catholic churches I have been to.

I am finding that I am not nervous about going to the different services, I guess since I am there doing "research" rather than an outsider that somehow makes it easier.

They had a woman doing part of the service. I am not sure if she was an ordained priest or what, but I always enjoy seeing women having a more active role in the churches.

I really wish I had more time to go into the history of each and every religion and church I attend. I guess all that will come out in the book edition!

I have had a very stressful week, my inability to find suitable employment has me spiraled into a rather deep depression. I am trying to break out of it, but its making doing anything these days difficult. I will hopefully have a much better grip on things soon and be able to focus more, much needed attention to this project.

Well, tomorrow, The Baptists!