Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quest for God. A Waste of Time?

I know I am only on week five, but I am beginning to think my quest is just another waste of time. My effort to "find God" is going to be a little like trying to find Mr. Right. One of those things that happens to other people, but not to me.

I am beaten down. The past three days I have been had my electricity shut off, been inundated by bill collectors and still no job in sight. I was trying to start my own business, but I have been unsuccessful at finding anyone to help with the website. I had a meeting today with two people that I had hoped to get some advice and information from and they never showed. My body hurts, I literally feel like I have been beaten up. I have prayed to God to please give me some answers, something, and of course it all goes unanswered. I am alone, I am scared and I am losing this battle.

My faith continues to wane.