Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OH MY GOD!!!! Maybe, Just MAYBE, God Listens!!!

So, I have bitched and bitched lately about how God completely ignores me, that my prayers go largely unanswered and that somehow I must be cursed. Well maybe, just maybe, I was wrong!

There are a few things I am in need of, not the big things (like a job, money, etc) just a few simple things I need and would like to have. First and foremost by beloved cat Beatle has been missing for a week now. He disappeared during the thunderstorm last week. I have searched the neighborhood repeatedly, put an ad on craigslist and still nothing. I had written him off as dead, there are a lot of predators in this neighborhood and I though surely for him to be gone this long something must have gotten him.

Secondly, I start my second semester of online college courses next week and I am desperately in need of a printer (as mine was stolen) and a laptop. Its much easier for me to keep up with assignments if I can print reading materials out. A laptop would make it easier to and more convenient to be able to do school work. I have a lot of distractions at home and to be honest, sometimes I just get sick of being home.

Just a little earlier I took the car I am trying to sell to my friends boyfriends car lot. The person that may be interested in buying it wasn't there so we left my car there and he drove me home. On the way I mentioned my house being robbed and how they got my printer and that I was definitely going to need a new one. He told me not to buy one, that they had two extra!

After I arrived home I went into the kitchen to find something to eat. I suddenly heard meowing at the front door. I assumed it was Itsy Boo (my obese calico) but as I turned to go to the door, I thought, wouldn't it be something if it was Beatle. To my utter shock and surprise, IT WAS!!!! Just like that!!!! Theres my sweet kitty that I had already assumed I would never see again!!!! I literally got chills over my entire body!!!

Now, is this God, finally attempting to make contact????? Is He trying to tell me something???? Or was it a mere coincidence that the day I pray for something, two out of the three things come to fruition?

If I have a laptop by the end of the day I will literally pass out.